A damage deposit of EUR 400 is required on arrival. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed within 7 days of check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full via credit card, subject to an inspection of the property.
Please note that the security deposit can be paid by cash or credit card.
Please note the reception opening hours:
- Sunday to Friday: 9:00 to 12:00 and 16:00 to 19:00.
- Saturday: 8:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 20:00.
If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform the property in advance. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
The city tax is applicable for persons of 18 years and older.
Please note that the following end-of-stay cleaning fees are not included in the price. You can choose to pay the fees or clean the accommodation yourself:
- Studio (4 Adults): EUR 38
- Apartment (6 Adults): EUR 48
- Apartment (8 Adults): EUR 58
- Duplex (10 Adults): EUR 68
Bed linen and towels are not included. Rental is available at the following fees:
- Bed linen: EUR 9 per person per stay
- Towels: EUR 7 per person per stay
- Bed linen and towels: EUR 12 per person per stay
Guests are required to make their own beds upon arrival.
A free baby kit is available upon request upon availability.
The pool, sauna, fitness room and games room are open every day from 14:00 to 19:00, and closed on Saturdays during French school holidays. In the summer, the swimming pool is open from 10:00 to 19:00.
Please note the following extra fees:
- TV rental: EUR 7 per night or EUR 29 per week
- Underground parking space: EUR 10 per day or EUR 35 per week.
Please note that the security deposit can also be paid by a pre-authorisation on your credit card.